NOTICE OF A SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
Notice is hereby given that a special town meeting of the Ideal Township electors
will be held on Wednesday March 11, 2020, at 10:00 am., at the Ideal Town Hall
for the following purpose(s):
Annual Reorganization Meeting
All interested parties are encouraged to attend,
but only town electors are authorized to vote at the meeting.
Given under my hand this 7th day of March, 2020.
Chairman, Board of Supervisors
- Select Board Chair.
- Select Board Vice Chair.
- Adopt schedule of regular Town Board meetings.
- 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm at the Town Hall
- If falls on legal holiday, meet the following day at same time & place
- Set policy for weather cancellations - Chairman sets new date/time
- Adopt public notice policy:
- official newspaper(s) – Echo/Journal and Northland Press
- official posting place(s) – Bulletin Board outside Town Hall; Website idealtownship.com
- Assignment of duties.
- Designate bank as town depository – First National Bank North, 4M Fund & American National Bank
- Designate legal counsel – Brad Person, Breen & Person LTD; and Couri & Ruppe, PLLP
- Confirm officers list provided to county and township association.
- Set operational policies as needed:
- Office hours (10-3 Monday-Friday)
- Fee schedule
- Officer compensation/expense reimbursement policy
- Hall rental policy
- Insurance coverages
- Accounting practices
- Website & email
- Orientation/review of other policies as needed.
- TDS Franchise agreement status report
Ideal Township Clerk